As we approach the season of goodwill Charitable Radio has the perfect gift for you – The Charitable Radio Charity Cracker!
We’re giving away one FREE month of Charitable Radio advertising to 24 charities drawn every day from 1st to 24th December. Winning campaigns will run in 2022!
To enter the competition just fill in the form below. You can enter the charity you work or volunteer for, or on behalf of a charity that you support!
Every day from 1st – 24th December, we will be pulling our cracker and awarding ONE charity per day the ultimate cracker gift of one months’ advertising on our radio station.
Charitable Radio – it’s a cracker
The radio station that just keeps on giving and your soundtrack to supporting great causes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries close Tuesday 14th December 2021.
2. Each prize campaign will run for one calendar month.
3. The prizes drawn for 1st and 2nd December MUST run their campaign in January 2022 due to the production schedule.
4. Prizes drawn from 3rd to 24th December may choose the month of their advertisement from February to December 2022 on a first come first served basis. The date and time of the email from winners choosing their campaign month received to firstname.lastname@example.org will determine the order to be allocated.
5. Multiple entries for one charity will be treated as one entry, with the first entry only being counted. This is to maintain the spirit of charity and fairness intended in the competition.
6. We can accommodate two charity campaign winners per month.
7. The price has no cash alternative and cannot be transferred.
8. The winning charity must supply a brief for the advert no later than one month in advance of the campaign, except for the January campaigns which must be submitted by 15th December 2021 at the latest. Charitable Radio will prepare the script and share with the charity for approval. Approval must be received within 48 hours. Once the advert is approved it will go into production.
9. It is the responsibility of the charity to meet all deadlines for the advert brief and sign off. Charitable Radio will not be responsible for any delay or missed airtime as a result of the charity missing these deadlines.
10. Changes can be made to adverts produced but will be charged at £295+vat for re-recording.
11. Adverts can only contain voice or library music, due to copyright law.